The Users Workshop Manual and folders can be downloaded at www.gpr-survey.com/practice password "Kisatchie". The workshop folders can be downloaded in advance at this site or installed at the workshop. Attendees are encouraged to bring several of their own project folders and these can be made available for joint processing in the workshop together. The workshop is designed for beginning users of GPR-SLICE Software but will also contain project folders with advanced imaging techniques being taught.
The cost of the workshop is $400.
****Please note, the workshop will be rescheduled if a minimum of 12 attendees are needed for the workshop to be scheduled
Current List of registered attendees
1. Michelle Gray, National Park Service, Tallahasse, Florida
2. Oscar "Zan" Rothrock III, National Park Service, Tallahasse, Florida
3. Mark DeSchepper, Environscan, Pennsylvania
4. Butch Federizon, GeoMaster, Philippines
5. Abigail Casavant, SEARCH, New Orleans
6. Matthew Rice, Dudek, Big Island Hawaii